Norah's and Zack's faces crack me up.
Baby Kate was alarmed by the whole situation
These four were quite the adventurers and bug hunters.
Poor Zack got all sorts of maimed before he even arrived. Cat scratches and mascara, oh my.
These two love birds were adorable.
My boys.
As if I didn't take enough pictures, a nice reporter from KSL was up there looking for footage. And since we are obviously the cutest family in the state, she hung out with us for about 45 minutes with her video camera.
This is when annie was telling her about the "BIG EARFWORM" she found.
We watched the news that night for family night. And yes, I videotaped it so you can all see our 15 seconds of almost-fame.













3 comments:
I am so happy that you all had a great Memorial Day! And so happy that Jessica was able to spend it with you and the weather cooperated. Sounds like a wonderful picnic.
Aaahhh... the joys of public validation proving that your kids are the cutest. One of the true perks of motherhood. Well done, Sarah. Well done.
Looks like a perfect weekend. I am so jealous that you were all together. The pictures are perfect, as always. I love Zach's mascara- he really does have some impressive lashes. Glad you all had so much fun
Post a Comment