Jun 18, 2012

Trampoline

We recently got a trampoline.  I figured it would help keep the kids busy while I got pregnanter and pregnanter, and eventually have this baby.  It has been fantastic.  Since I didn't grow up with a trampoline, I have no games up my sleeve.  But Landon, he is a trampoline pro.  Here was tonight's family night game(s).  

Wrestle Annie:


 An intense game of duck duck goose.  A Norah favorite.





 A bit of kids vs. Dad.


 Checking out the clouds.  It was all too much for Norah.

 And then the classic: bounce the kids.
 Norah got demolished.



 And one self-timer picture to finish off the night.  Thank you, Aiden, for that face.

I'm a fan.

4 comments:

Amy McArthur said...

Norah is just delicious... except for the snot in the last picture. I'd also like you to extend my gratitude to Aiden for his face in the family pic, and the one of just him. Nicholas gives that look a lot when he's forced to endure girly things. I think these two boys will have to start a support group. FYI There's 3 houses for sale on my street, all really cute, and ready for you to move into. I really think you should consider moving closer to me. I'm just sayin'.

Scott B. said...

Those pictures were the best! I was dying laughing at Norah during "bounce the kids". Hilarious. They all look so happy on that trampoline. It will be one of the best things you have ever done for you and your sanity. They will spend hours out there and get their energy out. Congratulations to you.

Oh and you have to just let Landon continue being the ring leader on the tramp. I can't even get on the thing without peeing a little with every single jump. Now it's just a big joke for the kids - chanting "Are you peeing yet?". They are ruthless.

Kelsey said...

AJ and I laughed out loud looking through these pictures. We miss you!

Erin Ellsworth said...

Looks like awesome fun! Great photos!