Sep 10, 2012

Liz's Blessing

Sweet Liz was blessed when my family was out here in August.  Landon's parents also made the long drive just to be with us that day.  We are so grateful for everyone that could come and share in our special day.

We clebrated with brunch at our house before church.  In honor of Landon's Grandma Colleen (Liz's middle name) we served Eggo Waffles and fruit.  When Landon asked his mom what Colleen was known for cooking, she said that Colleen actually wasn't a good cook.  So Eggo waffles it was.  By the way, I highly recommend them for a baby blessing.  There was no prep at all for this tired mom.
Eating and talking

Uncle Mike aka The River Rat


Pampa jumping with the kids

Roger and Sue with the little girls.

Landon and grandma

All our toasters.  They blew all the circuits in our old house.  Woops.

The White Shirts

Sweet Liz.  My mom brought her this dress from a shop in Nice, France where I was a nanny in college.  I love it. 

3 comments:

Amy McArthur said...

I hate to be the one to point this out.... but you titled this post Norah's blessing.... I think you meant Liz. It's time you just accepted the fact that you have 3 daughters, Sarah. There's no going back now, and poor Liz is bound to feel slighted if you don't do it soon. Also, you look fantastic, and I still want to eat Norah up. You make cute babies. Good job, mom.

Sarah A said...

Oh dear. I like to think that i have it all together. Turns out I don't. I have corrected the title of this post. And really, I'm not going crazy...

Roger said...

Wonderful event and nice Nice dress