I realize it has been awhile since I posted. We are still here but blogging has slowly made it's way to the bottom of the to do list. And I haven't been toward the bottom of a to do list in a while.
My respect level for moms with 4+ kids has really increased in the last couple months. Wow.

4 comments:
Wow, beautiful picture!!
Awesome picture! You have such gorgeous children. Hang in there.
Wonderful picture! Not too many words, must still be busy. Hope you're having fun.
Oh man! Thank you. I've been needing an Allred fix for weeks! A: It's about time I got some more respect (I'll take it wherever I can get it). B: Holy Cuteness batman! And C: I LOVE that Norah doesn't have a shirt on.... and I'm suspecting no pants either. I'm glad you're alive. Hang in there. Maybe I'll get to see you in a few months. *fingers crossed*
Post a Comment