Nov 1, 2012

...and we're done

Whew!  Made it through another year of Halloween.  Four kids, 10 costumes, and seven parties later, we have finished. Here are pictures of a few costume choices.

 Post Trick or Treating last night.  Norah was especially thrilled as you can see from her face.
 Aiden saved all his Butterfingers for Grandma and me.  What a great kid!
 And one more of this little imp.  Last night she went as "Lacy Ruffly Frou-Frou"

 This is how we all felt.
We also did an impromptu costume photoshoot a day or two ago.  I love this cowgirl.  
 Annie and the boys.  The Ninja in the back is our neighbor, Cannon.



 And here are a couple pictures of our three-month-old.  I love her reddish hair.  We'll see how long it sticks around.  I'm betting it's full blonde in a year.  Sniffle.



4 comments:

Sue said...

I love the picture of your parents with Liz! I also love Anne's photo shoot, she would do better with a show than Honey Boo-Boo. She is beautiful and entertaining.

Margie B said...

Oh man! So cute. You have such beautiful children. I'm so jealous of the red hair you have in your kids. I'm a redhead and didn't get any redheaded children. (It just ain't fair!) May Liz hang on to hers!

Katie Hall said...

7 parties?! How does that happen?!

Amy McArthur said...

Can you please just mail Norah to me. Her face is priceless and i just want to eat her. I'm 101% sure that Annie and Emma are going to be great friends. I hope I get to see you soon. Yay for Halloween being over.