Here is a quick rundown of January.
Liz watched Norah dancing . Liz is becoming more and more engaged with everyone. I love it.
I found perfect snowflakes on my car one morning. Needless to say, Annie was late to school because I had to take pictures.More Norah in dress ups. All day every day. It has since calmed down.
I love this picture. Landon is the best baby wrapper in the family. I'm so proud.
A lot of performance by this trio.
Two babies in a crib.
Liz didn't love it as much as Norah.
...and MORE dress ups.
Norah will spend hours playing in the toy room. Usually in dress ups. Of course.
Fight Club.
Hilarious.
SOOO much snow shoveling. Annie is always Landon's little helper.
BFFs.
Also more BFFs.
With the snow comes sledding.
If you were wondering, Landon and I had the longest sled run of the down. NBD.
Beach chairs while sledding. Brilliant.
Snow boarding.
The final result.
While I was taking engagement photos for Mike and Jenn, this lunatic ran through the frame exclaiming, "I'm Jack Frost!". Weirdo.
This little love turned 6 months.
She's gorgeous.



































3 comments:
I love the snowflakes!! Spectacular!!
Loved them all. Thanks for the peek into your lives.
Loved them all. Thanks for the peek into your lives.
Post a Comment