May 6, 2013

A Few Things That Bring Me Irrational Joy

You know how there are a few things that take you one step further than happy.  Here's my current list.

1.  The fact that my lilacs are starting to bloom.

2.  The song "Just Give Me a Reason"  by P!nk.  I have always secretly loved P!nk, and then to have her sing with Nate Reuss. Stop it.  I don't know if it could get better.   Even though this song is completely overplayed on the radio, I love it and I will shamelessly dance to it in my kitchen every time I hear it.

3. Chubby legs.  Slippers on the wrong feet.
4. Riding my bike.  Not far, not competitively- mostly just riding like a little kid around my neighborhood with my babies in the trailer and Aiden and Annie riding next to me.

1 comment:

Amy McArthur said...

I'd like to add a few. When my kids beg to read one more chapter. When my kids say a word adorably wrong. Like becept instead of except. Waterlemon. Bathyoom. Ornaments instead of ordinance. To name a few. And that Abby calls her brown shoes with flowers her "skip and hop shoes".