Nov 11, 2012

We Went to Antelope Island

This blog is written by Aiden and Annie (with some help from mom).

 We watched the Bison come out.  They were getting a checkup by the doctors.  The baby one jumped.
 We ran to see the water stuff.  And there was sand.  And we searched for salt.  And there was only shrimps and bugs in the water.
 Daddy walking and smiling in the sand with Norah.  And Norah is not smiling AT ALL.
 Our family picture with Aiden and Annie and Norah and Mom and Dad and Liz.  That is a bunch.  And we had a good time in there.
 Daddy was giving us donuts.  We took the pictures so we could get the donuts.

 We drew our names. There was Aiden, Annie, Norah, Liz.  And somebody else named Andrew.
 I was walking in the grass and my mom took a picture of me walking in the grass for Piko and Grandma Sue and Grandpa Roger.
 Norah was laughing with her stick.  She was SO happy.  Her stick was white, long, pokey.
 I took a picture with me in the grass and it was HUGE.  And I had a purple jacket and a red shirt and I was carrying sticks.
 I was in grass walking.  I loved blue.  I loved it.  I loved it.  I DO!
 The camera took a picture of my family and Annie, Daddy, Mom, and Liz.  And Aiden and Norah.

 Antelope!  I love Antelope!  (Actually, they are Bison)
 This is us in front of a Bison with Norah, Aiden, and Annie.  And it was white and black.  And there was another color.
 This is Norah putting rocks on her belly.  It was so funny that my mom took a picture of it.  I was so embarrassed by looking at the picture.
 This is me and Annie holding a stick.  We were holding a big stick and we were in dandelions.
 Daddy and Mommy.  We took a picture of daddy and mommy.  It was so beautiful.  There was mountains, sky, and other stuff to.
 Us in the grass.  And we were searching for sticks.  We ran down to the big rock and the big ocean.
 Annie's feet.  She walked in ouchy, pokey, grass.
 This is me and Aiden and we were on a rock.  We had so much fun that we took a picture.  We were so happy and we also likeded it.  We liked the big rock as mucher than our family.
 This is liz in her bouncer.

 That is Beautiful!  It was rocky and watery.  We were going home from Antelope Island. We had so much fun that we had to eat dinner.
This is Daddy eating his sandwich at Crown Burger after Antelope Island. 
 This is Aiden having a bad day.  He was having a very bad day.  So he sat on a thing that was really hard and then he was sad and he went in the car and Annie kicked him.  The end.  Then after he cried Annie started to hurt herself on her hand and her head.  The end.
One final picture.  Landon took this as we were writing this blog.  

5 comments:

Roger said...

Thanks to Annie and Aiden for sharing your story. Thanks to your mom and dad for taking you and for the pictures. Thanks for walking in the grass for Grandma, Piko and me.

Scott B. said...

So funny. I love the idea of having them write it to really get what they got out of the whole experience. Your kids are hilarious. I loved the ending story about Aiden having a bad day. Isn't that how every family outing, that looks so fun on a blog, really begins and ends? The family pictures are so cute. The one of Sarah and Landon is great. Good job to the kiddos who took it. And the one of Liz in her bouncer is beautiful. Oh, and I always love Annie's hair . . . in every picture. One more thing. It looked like there was a "Spencer" written in the sand with your family names. Is that like our "Luke". The kids always play with their "brother" named Luke. He is always there and usually on Zachary's team. Hmmmmm.

Kristen and Bill said...

This is a fabulous post! Thanks Aiden and Annie!

Teresa said...

What a great day out, and made even better by "hearing" the kids tell about it.
Good job Aiden and Annie. I think it is pretty cool that you got to see Bison so close. And I love the picture you guys on the rock. That looked like a huge rock!

Amy McArthur said...

This is just so perfect. Aiden having a bad day, being embarrassed about Norah's tummy rocks, and the rock they like as mucher as their family. P-E-R-F-E-C-T.